Welcome to Raydianlabs
Hello and welcome to my portfolio. Thank you for taking the time to visit and learning more about my skills. As you can see Digital art is a very important part of who I am. I'm very passionate about the work I undertake and love creating amazing creative assets. If you have any questions please don't hesitate in contacting me.
Visual Designer | Traditional Artist | SEO Specialist
Multidisciplinary artist with over 14 years of expertise in illustration and digital graphic design. Practiced in digital art assets such as illustrations, marketing creatives, game assets, concept art, web design, storyboards and user interfaces. Proficient in communication and collaboration efforts.
Visual Designer - Nexon America (MapleStory Team) Nov 2016 – Present
Designed and aided in several successful MapleStory/Hyper Universe design projects by providing quality digital art assets.
- Worked on creative assets for Nexon official sites and social outlets. (MapleStory, Hyper Universe and Mabinogi)
- Designed assets such as marketing material and in game digital design.
- Managing design and collaboration efforts with visual design projects and their effectiveness with the player base.
Web/Graphic Designer - Yellow Pages (Yp.com) May 2016 – Recomendations
- Managed client projects for both mobile and online platforms.
- Worked in creative assets for Mobile and online display ads for YP.com.
- Design, develop, and tested web sites according to product and design specifications of YP.
- Successfully designed, developed, and tested web sites according to product and design specifications of YP while collaborating with production teams.
Lead SEO Analyst - Submit Express - February 2015 - May 2016
Optimized over three hundred client and company owned sites. Revitalized company branding and network sites. Created guides to help other teammates improve their workflow and helped them achieve higher project turnarounds. Trained several new employees on how to use the companies tools and deal with assignment tasks.
- Optimize client websites to SEO standards to achieve highest ranking in search engines.
- Create marketing material for social media outlets.
- Monitor analytics of web visitation.
- Utilize website reporting tools to improve website search performance.
- Provide analysis to client websites and recommendations regarding execution strategies to maximize content development.
Senior Graphic Designer - Yabado GmbH - January 2012 - December 2014
Successfully worked on over a hundred published IOS and android apps. Improved downloads with optimized content and social media engagement strategies.
- Led artwork production for more than 100 IOS and Android games.
- Creatively produced new concepts and ideas for game design.
- Worked on game design process and implemented the Images using Buildbox software.
- Created and optimized marketing material for all of the projects assigned.
Art Teacher - Boys & Girls Clubs of America June 2011 – May -2012
Had the highest student enrollment for over year. Worked on integrating other classes to help them boost the students interest in other study classes. Successfully did several student expositions and made parents and the local community aware of the artistic talent that was growing with the art program.
- Educated children from ages 6 to 15
- Prepared class curriculum, art supply budgets and planed out the weekly art assignments.
- Handled student art expositions
- Organized student reports and parent reunions on a monthly basis.
- Creative - Graphic Design, Web Design, Illustration, Concept Art, VisualDesign, Sculpting, Painting, Sketching, User Interface (UI) Design, Mobile & Online Add Displays.
- Web - Web design (HMTL/CSS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Google Analytics, Search Console, Social Media, Salesforce, Basecamp, Jira and Marketing.
- Personal - Ability to work under pressure, Analyzing data, Analyzing problems, Analytical skills, Attention to details, Budgeting, Resourcefulness, Quick learning skills, Client and project management.
Bachelors of arts - Digital and Graphic Design - San Juan School of Fine Arts in San Juan, Puerto Rico (www.eap.edu)
English and Spanish proficiency.
- Windows & Android
- Mac & IOS devices
- Wacom Digital Drawing Tablets
- Bosto Digital Drawing Tablets (Featured Artist)
- Creative | Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign.
- Web | Filezilla, CyberDuck, WordPress, Magento, Basecamp, SalesForce, Jira, Google Analytic and Google Search Console.
- Game Design | Spiter 2D, Spine and Buildbox.
Past Illustration Work
Feel free to find out more about any of the projects by tapping or clicking thumbnails below. You can see more of the projects and work done in past employments by navigating the links on the top menu.